Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lomeglumiere # 047 "the nude"

click to play in Quicktime / mpeg-4 video for iPod / direct streaming at blip.tv
.
A Lumierevideo by bk featuring (as in the above posted dooble-voodle captured too in Oslo, Norway - 2008.09.02) the nude as the human figure in art - yet this time without any artistry but as undraped as explained by the lumiere-principles; fixed camera, tripod, no audio, no zoom, no effects and going on for exactly 24'' (29'' with credits).
.
b.k.: lumierevideo 047 for lomeg-rom.blogspot.com - 29''
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wildly amusing to me, mostly because it is such an extreme shot, only we have no idea what's going on. I used to be a drawing model, but I was lucky that the woman I sat for had an enormous window facing a main highway in her shop, so I got to keep my clothes. I'm not so sure I'm the "stand around naked in front of strangers" type. But I am glad some people are :)